Delivery & Returns
Every purchase from House of Voltaire supports leading arts and education charity Studio Voltaire’s artistic and public programmes. You can read more about our work here.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Place your order by adding items to your Shopping Bag and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase
- We will ship your order as soon as possible. Dispatch usually takes place from Tuesday to Friday each week. If you require something by a specific date, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you
- We will send you a confirmation email as soon as your order is dispatched, together with your tracking information so that you know it’s on its way to you
- Once you receive your order, you will have a 14-day cooling off period in case you decide that the items are not quite right. Please note, made to order items such as our artist's blankets are non-refundable. Sale and pre-order items can only be returned for store credit
Please note that items will continue to sell online until they are sold out.
EU Customers, due to the UK/EU Trade deal, new legislation and application of tariffs/VAT charges may now be applied at the point of entry to your Country.
These are in addition to P+P costs paid to ship your items. Customers in the EU are now 'importing' items from the UK and legislation dictates that tariffs and taxes must be applied when goods enter the EU market from the UK.
You can expect to pay a 20% VAT charge on your total shipment a 12% Customs Duty along with an additional courier handling fee.
Please note these charges vary from country to country within the EU and we would therefore advise you please check with your local customs office what duty charges may be applied.
If for any reason you are not completely satisﬁed with your purchase, we will gladly exchange or refund your items (excluding made to order items such as our artist blankets) within 14 days of receipt, provided that:
- We are emailed to register your wish to exchange or return your item
- We receive the return within fourteen days of purchase
- The item is returned in its original condition — unworn, unused, unwashed, undamaged etc
- The return is posted in the package in which it was received, or an equally secure package
- If the item was a gift, the name of the purchaser must be noted
- Failure to meet these requirements may result in delays processing the return or receipt of the package by us.
Please note, sale and pre-order items can be returned for store credit only. Please also note that we do not refund original shipping costs or any duties or taxes incurred in a purchase
In order to contact us regarding your return, please email our customer care at the below email address:
We will then be in touch with you to provide you with the return instructions which state that you are free to send back the item via your own method, as long as the above criteria is met. Please be advised that as we are a small organisation that raises funds for arts and education charity Studio Voltaire, we are unable to offer free returns. We recommend using a tracked service and keeping proof of postage for your return to ensure we receive the item. We cannot complete a return or refund if the item is lost whilst being returned to us.
If you have any questions, please contact our team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
By completing a sale at House of Voltaire you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Thank you for shopping and supporting Studio Voltaire.